Wednesday 12 January 2011

New Year, New Me


Well, Christmas crept up on us and all of a sudden its 2011! Next thing you know we will all be ditching the sweaters, Cardys and coats for something a little more light weight. That's right... Spring will be here before we know it. That's where all of our new years resolutions comes in. Now lets face it, we all want to loose weight, whether we need to or not. We want to be able to fit into that ultimate outfit for a spring party or just be happy and comfortable in that skimpy bikini. Sure, I want all those things too, thats why I joined Slimming World (Which I will update my progress on here), but I also have other things in mind, such as be able to train in the beauty industry, whether it be hair, nails, makeup, massage... The possibilities are endless. This is really for my own benefit, but if I can make a career out of it even better right?

No comments:

Post a Comment