Wednesday 12 January 2011

Hollister - Laguna Beach Hand & Beauty Cream


I LOVE Holister! Whenever I walk into that store I feel like I am floating on air. The smells they have in that store are incredible! That's why when I noticed that they sell the smells I jumped at the chance to purchase the Hand and body cream.

They have a number of different scents, but this one stood out from the crowd! The smell is AMAZING! Like strawberries and cream mixed with floral and bubblegum undertones. Almost like that fruit flavoured bubblegum they used to have when I was a kid. Mmmmmm Yum Yum!

Now they say "Smooth all over hands and body to soften skin". Not so sure on the soft skin part. Lasts about 10 minutes so have to keep applying. Not that I mind as this smells soooo good!

The big question is would I purchase again... The answer is YES, but only because of the fact that I LOVE this smell!

1 comment:

  1. Jump at to Beauty plan, Looking in favor of the faultless cosmetic outcome together with a cellulite cream, stretch be a sign of cream therapy, a open neck cream, or else a lip plumper If so, you possess appear to the suitably place Discover, compare, and get a variety of highly regarded and clinically proven cellulite creams, stretch be a sign of creams, open neck creams, and lip plumpers Cellulite,If you are looking in favor of how to acquire exonerate of cellulite and you don’t aim to pay out a assortment of money on wraps or else liposuction after that you command get hold of to using a cellulite cream possibly will toil most excellent in favor of you

    ReplyDelete