Monday 17 January 2011

MAC Wonder Woman collection

I love MAC makeup! I use at least one product of theirs a day whether it be their foundation or something as simple as their eyeliner pencil. There always has to be something. So when I heard about the WonderWoman collection I had to share it with you.

There seems to be a lot of buzz about this collection. Everything seems to be cased in the traditional Wonder Woman colours of Royal Blue, Yellow and Fire Engine Red.



The products include:
Lipsticks





Lipglass

Opulash Mascara in various colours (ooohhh coloured mascara)


Penultimate Liner


Nail Polish


Eyeshadow Quads


Pigments


Lashes
Blush &MSF


Makeup bags & Brush sets


I am excited for this collection! Unfortunatly us in the UK have to wait until some time in March before we can purchase the goodness that is the Wonder Womal Collection. (Those of you in the US can pick it up from Mid February).
Are you excited for this collection? Let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment