Friday 14 January 2011

George Nail polish... Who knew...


Remove formatting from selectionWho knew that Asda/George did nail polish... I sure didn't! So when I noticed I did what any other self respecting beauty lover such as myself would do and purchased a few of the little buggers... 3 to be precise, and at just over £1 a pop you cant go wrong... or so I thought.

The colours I purchased are Indigo (a pretty dark blue/purple shade with matching sparkle), Magical (a coral shade) and Deceit (a gorgeous charcoal shade with silver sparkles).

Which brings me to my review today. Magical. Now I LOVE coral anything whether it be makeup or clothes related, so when I saw this pretty colour I had to purchase to give it a try!

In the bottle its a block shade with no sparkle. On its a really pretty shade, the only down side is the thickness of the formula. The below picture is 2 very thick coats and as you can see very thin and patchy in some areas, so not too sure on this one.

(2 coats of Magical)

So, onto the big question... Would I purchase again. Answer... Don't think so, not this colour anyway, but definitely open to trying the other colours I purchased, and if they are any good who knows? Maybe they will persuade me.

Rating...a not so brilliant 1/5




No comments:

Post a Comment