Thursday 3 March 2011

What have you been doing?... I've been getting Naked!

The Urban Decay Naked Palette has to be THE most coveted makeup product/palette of 2010 and I just got my grubby mitts on one a few weeks ago after waiting for weeks and weeks. And here it is in all its glory...

Just look at it... BEAUTIFUL!

Anyhoos, there are 12 colours in this palette, all neutrals, all soft and buttery and so brilliantly pigmented. And for £32 from Debenhams.com you cant go wrong! That worked out to just £2.66 per shadow! Brilliant value if you ask me!

As with most of the other UD palettes, this comes with the usual mini primer potion and also a double ended pencil in Zero and Whisky. These are brilliantly soft and well pigmented and last about 6 hours on my eyes.
I understand that the US customers are getting a blending brush instead of the double ended pencil due to the demand, but there has been an increase in price because of it.

Final Verdict
Would I buy again... Hell YES!
Value for money... 5/5
Overall Verdict...5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment