Thursday 3 March 2011

Smashbox O-Glow & O-Gloss Kit

I was on a shopping trip the other week and noticed that Debenhams had a Smashbox counter! (When the hell did that happen?) So to say I was excited was an understatement. I had never tried their products but have heard and read such good reviews I just had to try.

The assistant who helped me was so nice! He had me try the Photo Finish Bronzing foundation primer (which I will review another day) and the O-Glow/Gloss set. I was amazed at how brilliant these products are!

First up...O-Glow
Smashbox say...Intuitive cheek colour with Goji berry C Complex. Experience instant chemistry as this silky gel transforms from clear to the shade you blush naturally. O-Glow is packed with goji berry, Vit C, Ginko Biloba and Pomegranate seed oil for anti oxidant protection along with revitalizing marine botanics. Apply to cheeks with fingertips and blend.

I say... I LOVE this product. I am not a big fan of gel blushes, but this is so smooth and simple to use and blends perfectly. On me it goes a bright bubblegum pink shade and just blended on the apples of my cheeks gives them a lovely pink glow.

(Blended out)

Now onto the O-Gloss
Smashbox say...Intuitive lipgloss with Goji Berry C Complex. Get a shiny pink pout all your own! This intuitive gloss transforms from clear into your own custom shade of pink. the innovative formula has goji berry c complex, ginko biloba, and pomegranate for antioxidant protection, along with revitalising marine botanics and moisturising avocado oil for luminous shine.

I say... This stuff is AMAZING. Its soft, smooth and moisturising. Not at all sticky and the colour (on me) is a shade or 2 pinker than my own colour. Because its a gloss I find that it doesn't last all that long, but I just reapply, which doesn't bother me in the slightest.
(Please ignore that you can totally see up my nose)
(Blended out)

The final Verdict... All in all I love these products. Smashbox is onto a winner here with this one and have become firm faves in my collection.

Will I buy again... YES
Final score...Firm 5/5 from me

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I want that gloss. Looks so natural and pretty, and I just love Smashbox's packaging.
    Great post! :)
    xx

    beautyandmakeupboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete